Monday 11 May 2015

Mailbox Monday

mmb-300x282 

Mailbox Monday is the gathering place for readers to share the books that came in their mailbox during the last week. It was created by Marcia @ A Girl and Her Books but now has a permanent home here

 

Only one for me this week, Day Four by Sarah Lotz which I received from the publisher. It is the follow up to The Three and is published by Hodder & Stoughton on 21st May.


Day FourFour days into a five day singles cruise on the Gulf of Mexico, the ageing ship Beautiful Dreamer stops dead in the water. With no electricity and no cellular signals, the passengers and crew have no way to call for help. But everyone is certain that rescue teams will come looking for them soon. All they have to do is wait.

That is, until the toilets stop working and the food begins to run out. When the body of a woman is discovered in her cabin the passengers start to panic. There's a murderer on board the Beautiful Dreamer... and maybe something worse.

 

 

8 comments:

  1. I want this novel Period.

    Here is my post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like an enjoyable story. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds scary...and impossible to put down! Thanks for sharing...and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a book for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an agonizing trip! Since I don't have to experience the trip, I wouldn't mind reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the titles.

    Ooooo... a dead body on a ship....sounds good.

    ENJOY the book and your reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Mailbox Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh nice! I've heard good things about The Three- hope you love the sequel!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.