Monday 5 May 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I've read The Three by Sarah Lotz and Another Night, Another Day by Sarah Rayner.

 

The Three  Another Night, Another Day

 

I've been good recently at getting through my review and tbr books so I've treated myself to The Girl With All The Gifts by M.R. Carey. I've just started reading it, I only heard about it on Saturday but it looks so intriguing I couldn't wait to start it.

 

The Girl With All The Gifts



4 comments:

  1. I've been reading very fast lately, too. Now I need to get the reviews completed and posted!

    Here's my It's Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'The Girl with All the Gifts' looks really interesting, no wonder you couldn't wait to start! On my way to check out your The Three review! Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe inWords

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Girl With All the Gifts sounds amazing! I can't wait to see what you think when you're done :)
    Here's my It's Monday! Post
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. just been reading about the girl with all the gifts on Amazon, it sounds amazing, may have to add that to my ever growing TBR list
    Gill x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.