Monday 28 April 2014

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?

aaa1

Its Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme run by Book Journey and you can mention books you've just finished, are currently reading and any you plan to read this week. You can leave a link to your blog and read other bloggers posts.

 

This week I read Keep Your Friends Close by Paula Daly and you can read my review for it here. I also finished Jam by Jake Wallis Simons on Saturday. I only heard about this book a few weeks ago and was able to borrow a copy from the library, it's about some people who get stuck in a traffic jam on the M25. I haven't read anything by the author before but was impressed with this novel so will have to read more of his at some point.

 

Keep Your Friends Close  Jam

 

The ThreeI'm now reading The Three by Sarah Lotz, I have been waiting for this book to come out since last year, it's published on 22nd May by Hodder and Stoughton but I was luckily accepted for a Netgalley copy on Friday.

 

5 comments:

  1. Jam sounds really interesting. If you are a commuter you should check out a book just reviewed called Martin Harbottle's Appreciation of Time about a guy fed up with his train commute between Oxford and London - I found it very funny!

    Have a great reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when you get accepted to review a book on Netgalley you had already been waiting for before you saw it there! I am really curious about Jam, are you going to review it? Because I feel like I should read a review before potentially diving into it!
    Thanks for sharing :) I hope you enjoy all of your books!
    My Monday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of any of these. I'm glad you are enjoying them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JAM and Three both sound good- JAM I'm curious about based on the description, and Three just sounds a little scary. Hope they're both good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JAM has an interesting cover.

    I hope you are having a good reading week.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.