Friday 11 April 2014

Book Blogger Hop (11th-17th April)

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer and this week's question is:


What do you think is the best book marketing tool? Blog, facebook, twitter, pinterest, or goodreads?

 

I  like Twitter, Goodreads and book blogs, I'm not on facebook and have never used pinterest. For me though I think twitter is the best book marketing tool.  I can post links to reviews on my blog via it and also put the authors and or publishers @ address on the end as well. Sometimes they retweet these so their many followers can read the reviews. I've also read others reviews this way and heard about books I might not have otherwise.  I've also received books from publishers when they tweet giveaways to bloggers. 

2 comments:

  1. Twitter does have good responses xx I would say out of the options above it for me it would be blog. Not only do you have your normal readers but you blog posts will be shared on Triberr, if your a member of a tribe, as well as facebook and twitter if you have arranged that. Now following you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never know how to "operate" Twitter. I never can find my posts or posts from others so I am not choosing Twitter. :)

    I think the best book marketing tools are Book Blogs and then Goodreads.

    Very nice answer.

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.