Friday 26 July 2013

Book Blogger Hop (July 26th - August 1st)

 The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer and gives bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog. All you need to do is answer this weeks question on your blog, enter the link to your post here then visit other blogs on the list and comment on their posts. This weeks question is:

 How do you organize your books to be read?

I have a list of unread books and ebooks in the back of my book journal and also on Goodreads. I note if they are Netgalley review copies and check my shelf on their website to see what is going to be archived next. Depending on the type/genre of book I'm in the mood to read next I'll choose one from my TBR list, If I have a Netgalley/review copy from that genre then that tends to be the one I choose but not always.
If there's a new release that I've treated myself to then that usually gets 
read straight away, especially if it's a hardback or full price ebook.

7 comments:

  1. I have a book journal but I don't use it enough! That's actually something I should probably get onto! I'm a new follower, thanks for sharing! :)
    My Friday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodreads seems to be the most popular place to organize. I do love that site.

    I use an Excel spreadsheet to keep my books in the order I need to read them.

    Stop by for my full, organized answer if you like. :)

    Happy Hopping!!

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My Blog Hop Answer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello. I found your blog through Book Blogger Hop.
    I'm a new follower. I'm over at http://impressionsinink.blogspot.com
    Hope your Friday will be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to have an actual list of unread books and something to help you prioritize. I'm using the blogger challenges in that way, to some extent. It's a very limited list but it's a baby step to reading some things that have been on my should-read list for a long while. It would be too daunting to list everything though. I leave that for my mental TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you have a good system! I am not quite so organized :/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always tell myself I will organize my books in a notebook...yeah that never happens :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really interested in getting a Book Journal, I got one for very cheap at a local book stand thing that they sometimes have in my local shopping centre, but I'm not sure if it's the one for me as it really mentions very outdated books and ones that aren't even in my choice of genre.

    Friday Hops

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.